Monday, January 17, 2011

Arkansas Hunt in Review

To say this was my best ever weekend hunt is an understatement!  I got to hunt a lot of good spots, meet new people, made a few friends, and even shot a few ducks.  Also I got two things marked off my duck hunting bucket list:  1. Shoot a woodie 2. Shoot a banded duck.

Since leaving Stuttgart I've had pretty much nothing but ducks on the brain.  My dad and I, Bryan and Mike from work are already planning trips down to Arkansas for next year.  I hope to be able to make two trips next year, hopefully one with my family (Dad, Jason, Dakota and Ed Wulff) and one with my work crew and some of my friends (Bryan, Mike, Shane, and Joe). So we can all...

Shoot'em Boys!

(I know, that's really cliche but I couldn't help myself!)

No comments:

Post a Comment